1. Get 100 followers.
2. Spend a night in the cabin this summer (2014).
3. Meet a blogger friend.
Get a Pinterest account.
Find a good, big picture of converse shoes. =P
6. Not get injured for an entire year.
Successfully figure out how to put music on a blog without some kind of player showing up.
8. Find out how to make your own blogger templates.
10. Start writing actual letters to my friends instead of emails.
11. Get my new story idea written (a girl, a shipwreck, powers...).
12. Visit New York City.
13. Visit Pennsylvania.
14. Visit London.
15. Have a book of mine made into a movie.
16. Get a book published.
Make a facebook page for this blog.
18. Get a typewriter.
19. Get an iPad.
20. Get a laptop.
21. Learn to write my name in Elvish.
Read through Psalms.
23. Get 100 followers on my three main blogs.
24. Get like 10 reactions on my posts.
Get 100 comments on a post. Here.
Get 50 comments on a post. Here.
Get 30 comments on a post. Here.
26. Finish reading the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).
27. Watch How to Train Your Dragon 2.
28. [At least start to] Learn how to play the cello.
29. [Not applicable if I end up not playing the cello] Become a part of some kind of symphony or band or something.
30. Have a total LOTR marathon. (skipping Gollum and unnecessary orc parts allowed...)
31. Get given a big red rubber ball with daisies painted on it... ;D
32. Learn how to speak Spanish fluently.