Thursday, June 28, 2012

Narnia!!! Sweet!!!

Hi, this is Tracy!

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Narnia!!! I was online awhile back and I found this really cool picture that I want to share with you!!


Yeah, I know! A whole map of Narnia! Sweet, huh? Gavin's telling me that maybe it's not so sweet, but hey... I'm seriously a Narnia fan. I've seen all of the movies that they've come out with yet!! How about you? What's your favorite movie? My order of favorites to least favorites would probably go like this: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and then Prince Caspian.


As far as I could tell, Prince Caspian was dark, and if you're not in the room watching it sounds as if you're being bombed!! Gavin says it's the coolest, but I beg to differ.


Hope you're having a great day!


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing