Thursday, June 28, 2012

Your Blog Is Great Award!!

Hey, guys! This is Storyteller.

I'm giving out the Your Blog Is Great award!! I got this idea from Madeline, of Totally Me (http://totallygeektotallyme.blogspot.com/). I'm not following all of the "rules", but I hope you guys enjoy if you've gotten the award!!


Yep, there's the award!! But--who is the award to? I'll tell you!!


Ryder, of Twilyte Ryder
Otter Days, of Otter Days
Bethany Faith, of Season For All Things

Hope you guys enjoy! If you've received this award, post the picture (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXJQLu-tMvkYOOB7yrVl4cNhMxJIQgoqxgv1APHtHMYbEd7Fm8ZD5iWJ9Cnhz03WLAkN4vJ-cOJztiWYZM8r-uqvXL-uxCklvkpDxo1MjWY9S3R5KqbrzGpTH5IqYl7ZmgHh6EoRQp_oU/s400/premio+del+blog.jpg) on your blog, telling that I, Storyteller, gave you this award. Then hand it out to your friends (no more than five)!! It's really fun! Hope you guys enjoy!!

~Storyteller


No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing