Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wow. Another contest??

Dear Readers,

Apparently you guys want another contest!! (I mean, it's winning.... =P)

So before I go and make up this big idea and the add and everything, what kind of contest would you be most likely to enter?

Story, design, or photo contest?

The one that gets the most comments about it, that's the contest that I'll do, OK? ;)

Meanwhile.....

It's snowing!!! Yay!!!! Love ya, snow!!!!! =D

This is kind of random, but I really love libraries. I really, truly do. If I had to spend all day in town at one place, you know where I'd go? Bingo!! THE LIBRARY!!! 

I love it because of all the books. And that's because I LOVE reading!! I always have. And I love it when they get a whole bunch of awesome new books in. I'm usually the first ones to get them out!!! =D Yeah, it's pretty awesome... this one librarian really knows us, too, so it's just like coming and seeing a friend. :)

And, if there aren't any good books, there's a TV upstairs in a quiet corner, so you could watch a movie, too. And of course computers. =P (lol) 

Don't forget to talk to me about the contest!!! ;)

Love,
Katrina

13 comments:

  1. How 'bout a poem contest? ;)
    Or a design contest would be fun.

    I love libraries too!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the design contest won.... =D

      I know! They're awesome!! And I got a lot of awesome books. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah I love the library and would
    love it more if they could get more good books.
    I wish we had a bigger library.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's where you've got to get to know the librarians and then ask them for new books. =D

      Delete
  3. I vote for a design contest! Can't wait!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're next contest should be a story design contest.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally like story or photography contests because I can do those! :D But I like to see what others come up with for designing, so all three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. designing contests are def. my fav. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, then. I guess that's what we're going to do! =D

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing