Saturday, January 26, 2013

Updates and... BASKETBALL!! =D

Dear Readers,

OK,  so, first off, way sorry I couldn't get on yesterday and comment on your lovely blogs. ;) I was "babysitting". Anyway, I'm almost finished with Connie 2. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to post it. :( (Because of the magazine and everything.....)

Also, me and my friend just got talked to about maybe writing this story thingy majiggy for this dance recital thing. Any advice? It might be very.... interesting. Anyway, I'm trying to see if I'm going to do it. =P

I've realized that I really like basketball. Yesterday night I went to a basketball game, and it was the first time I'd ever really gotten into a game. (Like not yelling anything or something like that, but more like watching the ball and hissing to myself, "No! NO! Oh, yes! Come on! Drive the ball in NOW! Wait, no, what're you doing?! Urgh, you should've..." yeah, stuff like that. =P)

It was really fun, because we won last night. But anyway..... =D

Later, my friends.

Love,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing