Monday, November 5, 2012

Britt, ~The Keller Girls~, Jenna (Condon), McKenna (Brooks), and Emelie Claire, please read!! :)


I got tagged by Jenny!! :) Thanks so much!! You go!!

You have to post 11 things about yourself,
You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here↓
You have to try to nominate 5 people,
And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer, and you can't pick me!
 
 
11 things about me:
 
1) I'm freezing right now. :P
2) Because our dog got skunked.
3) And got into the house.
4) So we're airing it out.
5) And come on it's November.
6) So I'm freezing!!! :P
7) (even though I'm sitting around in a sweatshirt...)
8) And I'm listening to Hans Zimmer soundtracks.
9) Because they're awesome.
10) And I love them.
11) And here's the link, so you can listen to them, too. =D
 
 
Now for Jenny's questions for me to answer:
 
1) Composition or spiral notebooks?

Either!! :)

2) Peeta or Gale? {Yes, I had to ask that.}

I don't read or watch Hunger Games. (and the only reason I knew it was Hunger Games is because of Peeta... :P)

3) Apple or pumpkin pie?

Oooh... you're killing me, Jenny!! I love both. :)

4) Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Milk Chocolate, though I still love dark. :)

5) Soda or flavored water?

Soda.

6) Winter or Fall?

Fall.

7) Contacts or Glasses?

Probably glasses.

8) Mystery or Horror books?

Mystery.

9) Necklaces or Bracelets?

Necklaces.

10) Ballet or Tap Dance?

I don't do either, but if I had to, ballet.

11) Orchestra or Chorus?

Chorus!!!! :)

My questions for you:

1) Listening2music or makingthemusic?
2) Documentary movies or painfully slow historical movies?
3) Romney or Obama?
4) Falling down the huge stairs on your first day of school or bumping into your worst enemy on the first day of school?
5) When reciting a poem... would you rather stutter horribly the whole time, or mess up the wrong word at the end so that it's exactly the opposite of what you meant to say?
6) Be laughed at or confronted for laughing at someone?
7) Get the lead part in a play and then trip over your costume and fall on your costar or get the minorist role of all and do perfectly (mostly because you're barely even in one scene)?
8) Journals or diaries?
9) Would you rather be burned at the stake for something you believe in or die peacefully in your sleep?
10) Have your best friend move away and totally forget about you or have your best friend slowly make best friends with another girl/boy and remember you?
11) Listen to really sad music while doing math or listen to really peppy music while doing science? (most specifically dissecting something)

I'm really exited to see your answers!! :)

And now my five awardees:
~The Keller Girls~@Three Girls and Their Hobbies
Emelie Claire@Emelie Claire

Congrats!! :)
~Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing