Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Dear Readers,

Today's Easter. I'm so excited!! :) Today's the day that Christ was resurrected. Doesn't it just fill you with joy?! I can't wait to go to church and be apart of the Easter service. It's just such a happy day!! :) What do you guys usually do on Easter? Do you have any traditions?

Right now I'm sitting around in sport shorts and a T-shirt because I still have to do therapy, and I'm not sure that I'd be able to do that in a skirt. =P (which is what I'm planning on wearing... I'm still not sure yet) We don't really have any big traditions. We're just going to come home from church, have this awesome meal, and just kind of stay around the house.

God bless!! Have a GREAT Easter!! :)

Love,
Katrina
(who still hasn't figured out a new name... =P)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! (Who's Katrina?):P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... long story.... so, I wanted this to be like my "diary", so I wanted a fake name. (Instead of "love, Storyteller" =P) So we came up with Katrina...

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter to you, too!!! I hope you have a wonderful church service, and that your knee continues to heal!

    Oh! I thought of some names for you, and I wanted to share! :) How about Elaine? Or Blair or Heidi or Jana? How about Paige or Willa? Do you like any of those? I got them from a website with unique girl names. Here's the link if you want to check it out. :)

    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/unique-baby-girl-names.html

    Have a brilliant day!

    Your Friend,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace!! :)

      Awesome!! I'll have to check that out:)

      You, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you, too. He is risen!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing