|Right click; click Image in New Window; grab the URL; put in post. ;)|
Sad to say, nobody answered The Wind in the Willows last time.
Somebody please do it this time. It really IS fun.
And how do you do it? Just drag off the above picture and my questions (which I'll have below) with your answers. I answer them, too, just for fun. :) And if you leave the URL of your Wind in the Willows post in the comments, I'll go and check it out!! :) And you can put it on your sidebar, too... just for fun.... ;)
Here they are this time:
1. What's the most traumatic (I don't care if it's a broken fingernail, whatever...) thing that's happened to you this past week?
Uh, my knee getting hurt. =P
2. If you could choose somebody to be president, who would you pick?
CLINT EASTWOOD!!!! very big JK =D haha ;D Oh, I'd probably pick Ron Paul. ;)
3. Are you excited or sad for spring?
I'm. way. psyched. ;D
4. What's been your favorite post on this blog (Rubberboot Girl) so far?
Um..... for myself, as the author, probably one of the Jessie Bender ones. Just because they're wayyyyy too much fun to write. =D
5. If you changed your blogger name, what would you change it to?
Uh.... Jessie, maybe? ;D Or maybe like Agent Archer... haha.... or Agent Rohan..... JK..... or Agent Eowyn. =D Oh, wait, we haven't really told you about Agent Eowyn yet (psst The Agent Files ;)). MOVING ON..... --->
6. Why'd you follow this blog?
Because it's mine. =D bahaha
7. What would be more horrible--having pizza thrown on your beautiful new school clothes the first day of school, or get tripped down the stairs where you bump right into the most popular kid?
Oh..... oooh........ probably the tripping, because it'd not only hurt but it'd be embarrassing... =P (like a Jessie moment or something..... hey, that's an idea....!!! =D)
8. Have you ever had to use crutches before?
Yes. Three times. =P
9. Picture in your mind the most epic blog design. What would it look like?
Oh my word, I almost forgot I had to answer that. =P Um..... OK, I'm not really sure.... Oh! Oh! I know! OK, so the background would be simple and white, right? ;) And then I'd finally figure out how to make page titles go italic when hovered over, so we'd have that just above the header, but kind of set into the header. (saw that once--totally awesome ;)) And then I'd have a pretty, simple header, and really awesome fonts on the page, and maybe some kind of special background for the sidebar... not really sure.....
10. What kind of posts are you most likely to comment on?
Oh, wow....... Well, probably "my life" posts, quizzes, randomness posts, picture posts.... mostly a lot. =P