Friday, April 26, 2013

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!!!!!

Dear Readers,

Hey, this is Jessie. :)

Soooooo... I haven't really said anything about Mom's growing baby bump.

But I kind of have to tell you.

BABY WILL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

He's like THE CUTEST baby EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I already love him. :) I'm feeling as proud as peacock that I have a brother. (*strange me*) He's got dark hair like mine and blue eyes. Doesn't that just sound adorable?!?! Gah, I wish I could show him to you.... :)

Well, he came a few days ago, and now we're home, but anyway.... =P

Anyway, so at school I was just like hopping around and telling everybody, "I HAVE A BABY BROTHER!!" And then Noah comes up to me.

Noah: Hey, Jessie.

Me: WILL WAS BORN!!!!!

Noah: *grins teasingly* What, you didn't name him Noah?

Me: *snorts* Of course not! His name's Will! You know--William? Willie?

Noah: Yeah, yeah. So you're excited?

Me: *thinking: duh* YES!!!!!

Noah: Great!! When can I see him?

Me: You sound like an anxious dad. haha

Noah: *glares* Very funny.

Me: You can come after school. That way you can help me with my homework, too.

Noah: Oh, OK.

And at just that moment, my two least favorite girls in the world walked up.

Yep.

Ladasha and Maya.

"Noah," giggled Maya. "What're you doing today?"

Ladasha smiled at him, too. "You're the quarterback on the middle school team, right?"

I just wanted to roll my eyes and walk off, but before I could even get a step, Noah grabbed my arm and said quickly, "Yeah, we've got to go," and then ran off.

Yeah, well, I didn't really like using myself as cover. But I seriously felt bad for the dude. So it was OK. Besides, we're best friends. He'd like do it for me if something like that happened to me and Maurice, right? (because he's my least favorite guy...)

Then Noah came to the house and looked just about mesmerized by baby Willie. (he IS the cutest baby ever...) We played with him all afternoon. Willie has the brightest little eyes. They followed Noah around everywhere. It was so cute. :)

Anyway, I'll give you more updates later. ;)

Love,
Jessie

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Haha! Jess will have so much fun:D I can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yay! :D Jessie is going to be an awesome big sister.

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing