|Right click; click "image in new window"; grab URL; place in post; answer the questions. :)|
1. Do you have a bucket list on your blog? Why or why not?
Why, yes, I do!! I just love bucket lists. I don't know why... =D
2. What's your favorite non-computer-non-blogging activity?
Hmm... well, I considering writing a computer activity, so reading, volleyball, or playing the piano. =D (or just plain being with my friends... they're awesome :))
3. What's your least favorite subject in school?
Oh, ugh, probably science... =P
4. Why or why not do you use your real name on blogger?
Well, I don't use it because I simply don't want people to know it, and want the privacy of not using it, too. And, besides... I love Storyteller. :)
5. Do you think of your person on blogger as yourself or as someone else?
Well, strangely enough, when I think of Storyteller, I don't really think of myself. (well, I do, but not quite... know what I mean?) Like every time I look in the mirror afterwards it's like, "Wow, didn't think I really looked like that..." =P (I know that sounds kind of strange, but, yeah....)
6. What your favorite kinds of posts to read?
I love ones like this, randomness posts about life, God-Jesus-inspirational posts, and quizzes. :) Oh, and a ton of other things, too... =P
7. Who first introduced you to blogger?
Actually, I'd heard that a friend of mine had a blog, and I wanted a place to put my stories, so that's how it kind of happened... =P
8. Has anyone really helped you understand blogger at all?
Well, I've mostly taught myself things, but I've gotten some helpful tips and hints from such people as Willow and Britt. :)
9. Have you ever heard of/been apart of a handbell choir?
Yes. :) I love handbell choir. I should a post about them.... ;)
10. Do you just randomly think of things to post, or do you write ideas down that come to you?
I used to post more randomly. I've just started writing down ideas lately.... =D