Saturday, October 27, 2012

Randomness 101


The most popular subject of blogs, as far as I can see, are American Girl dolls. :)

These blogs are also very awesome, by the way!! :)

The second maybe being Hunger Games blogs or story blogs??






I think ballerinas and dancers are AWESOME. When I was a little girl, I used to want to be one. I got a few lessons, but then we moved. :(

(Cool picture< by the way, huh??)









I once saw a bat. Actually, it was in my play house and nearly flew right in my face. I admit it. I screamed. But it was really little and it was pretty much hilarious because there were other people other, too. :P








In the sense that it's never too late to accept Jesus Christ, I agree.
:)
I officially love this photo. =D
Yep. Especially because I made that.^ ;D

I suppose I should stop the randomness.



2 comments:









Yep^
I believe I missed that....^

And that really IS all. =D


6 comments:

  1. Dear Storyteller,
    In case you weren't alerted randomness is good
    tee hee if you're random be random that's all there is to it.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get it to look like you've ended?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I just copied and pasted a previous one. =D

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing