Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I've been unleashed. My barrier of holding back randomness has broke.

You've got it.

Right there.

It says it all up there^.

"A Day of Randomness."

Because I've been going on and on and on about Jessie Bender's and Abigail Jane Applewhite's story.

So I suppose I can allow myself at least one day of complete and absolute randomness--the complete and absolute randomness that my body is craving at the moment.

But--first of all. The big announcement.

I'm working on getting a book published.

Like I'm seriously working on it.

As in we're working on the final editing before we send a query letter into a publisher.

Yeah, I know.

Sweet, huh?

Of course, it could take months after that before they get back to us.

But if they get back sooner?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

OK, and what's the story?

I'm going to be sending in my Connie McGraw story.

Also--news on that.

I'm going to change the one book into a series.

So far I've already mapped out the next three books.

Keep an eye out for them. ;D

By the way, I'll you guys if I ever get it published.

Or if I send a query letter in.

Or anything amazing like that.

Farewell. :)
















See? I told you I was going random on you. =D

Are you
?
Or
?
Or
?
Or
?

If you're called that by any of your family members, consider yourself officially awarded. =D


How do you like this one? I thought it was pretty cool..... until I had another idea...... ;D

Hey, look! There's YOU! JK hahahaha =D

I hope you don't think I'm crazy.

I'm really just being random. :)


If you've been with me for awhile, you'll know that that used to be my header..... ;D Of course, that was before I'd discovered the idea of PicMonkey..... :)

You're probably going bananas by all of my rambling.

So farewell.

Hope you have a good day.

God bless!!!!!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. EPPP! SO EXCITING! WHICH {if you do} PUBLISHER ARE YOU SENDING IT TO? DO YOU HAVE AN AGENT?!?!}
    I need to read that story now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!!!! :) We haven't decided quite yet, but we have two in mind.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D (Thanks for being excited with me.) :)

      Delete
  3. I AM SUPER DUPER STOKED FOR YOU! :D
    Also, I love the randomness. And the cool pics. I didn't even now there was a map for Narnia! XD
    See ya later, gator. ;)

    Yours truly,

    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess!! :) (I AM TOO!!! =D)
      I love randomness too. It might be because I'm so random. :P I'm glad you like it, too!! Yeah, I only found it when I typed up like "magical maps" or something like that. :)
      Bye!

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
  4. YAY STORYTELLER! That is awesome! You, know, I've heard that the longer a publishing house keeps your book, that means the more likely it is to get published. Again, that is so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, PB!!!!!! :) (*like almost screaming*: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!) =D

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing