Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm like Connie.

Dear Readers,

I'm like Connie. I don't like letting go. When I think of 2012 slipping away I feel kind of sad. I mean, I'm excited about 2013. But what about 2012??

There's been so many things that have happened. So many memories created. I never want to forget. Ever. Just like Connie, I can keep my memories. But I also want to go forward and make new ones.

Recently, I read a book called 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. In it, a girl called Amanda gets stuck for a week on her 11th birthday.

And just think--would I want to be stuck in 2012?

The answer's no. I want to get older. I want to keep on learning new things. I want to meet new people, go to different places, and write new stories. I don't want to be stuck here.

What are you looking forward to?

Love,
Katrina

2 comments:

  1. I love that book too! Have you read the others? She is a great author. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I thought it was really interesting!! I also read Every Soul a Star by her, and really liked it. (Though there were a few questionable things... and Ryan's a jerk!!!) I tried reading Jeremy Fink and the Secret of Life, but that was during the "anti-boy book" stage where I only wanted to read books with girls as the main characters.... =P I have it checked it out, so I'll have to read it!! =D

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing