What? You don't believe me?
OK, buster. Well, go and look over at my poll on the side.
SEE? You guys brought it upon yourselves. There's the most votes on "contests".
WHAT?! You were talking about design contests?!?!
Well, it does say contests in general.
You brought it upon yourself.
(And if you voted it, pretty please enter??)
OK, and what is this amazing contest, you ask?
Oh, and you want to know why I have that Jessie Bender picture coming with this post?
Well, I can tell you that, too.
So you know how Jessie's been missing, right?
Well, she wasn't actually missing.
She was on a missing, see.
Now, the contest is, everybody submits a story about what Jessie was doing in the form of a letter like what happens.
The person who wins the contest will get to be featured in a future Jessie Bender letter!! =D
1. Enter one story in letter form, addressed to "readers" and ending with "Love, Jessie".
2. Put it into a comment with this post. (If it is not in this post, it won't be counted.)
3. Come up with a fictitious story about Jessie's adventures about why she was away.
4. Put the above^ advertisement on the side of your blog. (You can take it off after the award is done, or keep it on.)
5. Share this post. (on google)(so that others can enter, too)
6. If you win, you'll win an award to go on the side of your blog as well as be featured in a Jessie Bender letter. Your letter will also make print on this blog.
7. Second place will receive an award and a minor role in one of Jessie's letters.
8. Third place will receive an award and a mention in one of Jessie's letters.
9. Have fun!! :)