Monday, December 10, 2012

To Everybody:

Dear Readers,

I want to thank all of you so much for the encouragement in my last post. I think I really need that. =P

I kind of think of Rubberboot Girl as my journal, Dragonmaster as my dragon/design/inspirational place, and then Storyteller of Weston County? I think of it more as my blog. Know what I mean? :)

Anyway, if I want to make this more like my journal, I've got to come up with a name for myself.

What names do you guys like? Please tell me. I desperately need one, so I can end my posts with "Love, *BLANK*". (Where the *BLANK* is would be my name.)

Later gator.

9 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea! :) Hmm, names... What kinds of names do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess!!

      Hmm, well, I love your name of course, =D, but I already have Jessie Bender... So. Hmm. I actually really like the name Piper. What about that? I suppose I could do a test post and if you hate the name I'll change it. =P

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) I like Piper! It sort of fits you, since you are very energetic and bubbly and friendly.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. :) I just love the name! I've been writing a story where a girl named Piper is the main character (it's called September Piper)(please do not use that book name), and I just realized that I loved writing her name!! :)

      Delete
  2. I've a few here they are

    1. Amy Concordia

    2. Zandra Elise

    3. Felicia Ann

    4. Viola Winston

    5. Hope Sincere

    6. Katie(Kate) D(Deandra)

    and you can mix and match these first and last names till ya find what you want :)

    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. If You Don't take Katie D I will cause I love
    that name :D
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you, you can use those names if you need one for a story if not well I'll use some but if you don't want Zandra I claim it cause it's cute.
      Note: Zandra's short for Alexandra. Thanks for letting me throw names out there it's fun to test my creativity.
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Thank YOU!! :)

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing