Friday, December 21, 2012

Some updates, and a name change...?

Dear Readers,

I didn't mean a name change of this blog, so it's OK. Really. :) I meant like instead of Piper. I really do need a different name, especially since I'm now thinking of myself on this blog as looking something like this:


Yeah. So I was thinking something more like... I don't know... magical? Princess-like? Anyway, if you have any ideas, please talk to me.

Anyway, so the reason that I haven't been posting for the two days is...

... I was puking my guts out on Wednesday. Yeah, not pretty.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. It was bad, but not that bad, I'm saying. Yesterday I mostly just had a massive headache and watched movies all day. Yep. Pretty much confirmed that The Adventures of Tintin, Lord of the Rings, and How to Train Your Dragon (I had watched Tintin just a few days before and our LOTR movies were being loaned, so amazingly I only watched the Dragon one =P) are some of my favorite movies.

Yeah.

Have any of you guys watched HoodwinkedToo? Well, I got to, and I didn't really like it. They all looked different, their personalities pretty much changed, and... well... let's just say that I would describe the story line as "dark". Yeah.

So--

What have you guys been doing? ;)

Love,
Xxxxxx
('Member--talk to me about a new name ;D)


17 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that u were sick! :( hope your better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Britt. ;) Yes, I'm better now! (and drinking lots of water lol)

      Delete
  2. I think Crimson sounds magical and princess like!!!! ;D {CRIMSON! CRIMSON!} I also like Jamie. :) or Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the names! I'm not sure that Crimson is quite right... it kind of scares me...

      Delete

    2. here's a crimson-info filled page if you want to check it out: http://www.ourbabynamer.com/meaning-of-crimson.html maybe it'll make you less scared. :)

      Anyway, I'll stop bothering you about calling yourself Crimson. It's probably getting on your nerves. :)

      Delete
    3. Wait... what about Lucy? The meaning of Lucy is light. :) {like, ya know, God's light maybe? I don't know, but it really stands out to me}

      Delete
    4. Madeline--

      lol thanks ;) It's OK.

      I really like Lucy!! Now I'm gonna have to think about it..... ;D

      Delete
  3. How about Misty? Feel betta! ;)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elenora
    Penelope
    Clara
    Scarlet
    Iris
    Guinevere
    Starlight
    Crystal
    Tiana
    Estelle
    Liana
    and
    Niara

    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    P.S.You could try using this site for editing pictures http://fotoflexer.com/ (it's free)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of the names!! And thanks bunches for the link!! :)

      Delete
  5. Being sick isn't fun. :( I'm glad you are better! I was starting to wonder where you had gone. :) For names: Azalea, Mirianne, Poppy, Lily, Janessa, and Fern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Thanks!! Yeah I was afraid you guys would think I was dead.... ;D Thanks so much! Love 'em. ;)

      Delete
  6. I like the name Melanie... If you did Anastasia, we could call you Tasha! How 'bout Eyowyn? Isn't that from LOTR???

    Just as an after thought.... How about Coco? Because you like chocolate:-D Chocolate is a mystical magic word/name:-D
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Katrina... I don't know why...

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing