Monday, December 17, 2012

Something about surprises is just too much fun.

It's just way too much fun when you plan a surprise for somebody. When they walk through the door, a look of "OH. MY. WORD." on their faces. It's just too much fun, and suddenly you realize that all of the things that you prepared, everything that you labored to get ready... it was all worth it. In fact, it was more than worth it. Just seeing that look on their faces is priceless. Like the moment when you tell somebody that they're getting a free trip around the world, or they win a million dollars. Just something so big that they never even suspected. I love that. <3

4 comments:

  1. Except for when you get sick {because it normally comes at ya in the night and you wake up wondering why your throat is hurting so bad...} ;D
    But on the brighter side, I finished Into the Forest! I'm going to edit and revise it some and then it'll be up. What do you do for the process of preparing your book for the world to see? {after you write it, lol.....} :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.... Usually I already have it in "normal" format (lol) so I just post it...

      Delete
  2. Yes, surprises are great. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping them though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had a certain "surprise" and I almost broke it to the people like ten times. =P

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing