Monday, July 16, 2012

The Hearts Sublime

I opened my eyes. They had been closed for a long time.
I've been looking long and heart for the hearts sublime.
But I think they're long gone. You go ahead and look.
But they've been long gone, long ago been took.

So I don't know if you know this, my friend,
But those sad people met their immanent end,
Because of their beautiful hearts that were pure,
They had to go, the pain and hardship endure.
But now they're happy and full of joy, my friend,
Now they've left, going towards the road's bend.
So don't cry for them, they're happy today,
They've been taken by Jesus, whisked away,
I know this for a fact, don't ask me why,
But we'll still be looking for them, you and I.

~Storyteller

2 comments:

  1. Nice! It takes me forever to write a poem.
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I guess it comes kind of naturally for me. :) Thanks for following my blogs!!
      ~Storyteller

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing