Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some Things.....

I close my eyes as I think of something that I once held dear. Maybe it's my parents; maybe it's my pets; maybe it's my possessions; maybe it's money. You'll never know, unless I tell you. And will I tell you? The answer is simple.


No.


That is between me and God. Now, close your eyes. What do you hold dear to you? Think of that very thing(s). Would you give those things up in a heartbeat for God? Could you give them up just because? Or have they become an idol? 


Think about it.


Just think.


OK, time's up! Now, how can you think about getting rid of that idol in your life if you have one? If you don't, good for you!

OK, so here's some quick updates, ya'll--I have a new blog!! Click here to access. It's called The Story Club!!!! If you like writing stories, please tell me with an example of your writing and maybe I'll add you!!! But please have it be G rated. I am a Christian and do not want bad things on my blog. Thanks so much!! Hope you check it out!!! Also, the puppies are doing fine. In a few weeks they'll be old enough to give away. Some friends of ours are coming to our house on Sunday--I think--and I can't wait to see them!!! We haven't seen them in a really long time. It's going to be so much fun!!!

Bye!!!

~Storyteller

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, very-very-very good friend!!! =D I love you, too!!! ;) And miss you.

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing