Sunday, July 15, 2012

Olivia and Alex ;)

Hey, this is Olivia!!


Hey, this is Alex!!


We'd like to start out by thanking everybody who has read our story!! We love the comments that have come our way!!


She's absolutely right. Thanks, guys!! (just to say, we've long since deleted my blog, so please don't waste your time looking for it). :D


So we decided that we'd start this post out with some random facts about ourselves. OK, here's my list!
Random fact: I had reading glasses when I was eight
Random fact: I love dill pickles
Random fact: I hate sweet pickles
Random fact: I can't stand mayo
Random fact: I like the color blue
Random fact: I love any potato!!!! Mostly fries ;)


OK, now it's my turn!
Random fact: I spent a summer a few years back with my family in America
Random fact: I'm scared to death of tigers
Random fact: I always melt whenever Olivia gives  me "the eyes" (it's annoying)
Random fact: I love Vanilla ice cream
Random fact: my favorite movie that I've ever filmed in would have to be Avalon Keepers
Random fact: my eyes change colors sometimes, from blue to green


Yep, that's all for now!


Don't forget to vote on what you'd like to see more of on this blog!


Bye!

Olivia and Alex 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till you have the rest of The Key Secrets down on your blog!!!! Lol. "Deleted it long since":-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good!! I'm working on it right now. Yesterday I was working on another story idea, which I finished today. Hahah, yeah, I thought that was kind of funny! (you never know who would go searching for that!!)

      Delete

be kind • be polite • be amazing