Monday, August 6, 2012

Randomerness

So this morning our friends took off for their house again. And guess what happens this afternoon? Our grandparents come!! Great, I know. :) I'm really excited!! They're going to be staying for about a week or so. Some other things? While we were traveling we missed the fair. Evidently they liked my bunny drawing (the one I showed you), and it got reserve grand champion (yay!!!!). They didn't like my photo so much (bummer, I know). They just gave it a little blue ribbon.  But, hey, I thought it was pretty cool. My dad liked it so much he said he'd hang it up in his office. So that's good. =D My sibling is maybe getting a job today.......... Yep, pretty cool. Do you guys do fair? What's your favorite part of fair? Usually I like walking around and seeing everybody else's exhibits. It's so much fun!! I'd love to hear about your fair experiences (and of course you don't have to say what fair). Have you guys ever done 4-H before? I've done it before, but I don't really like it. It's so stressful. And, just to say, if you do ever join 4-H, you might not want to be the secretary. I made that mistake and I had to call everybody in the group. And then there was a mix-up. And then everybody blamed me for something that wasn't my fault. So, yeah, just be careful, OK guys? I've gotten some new story ideas! OK, well, mostly names. But the ideas come with the names. The name of the first book is Sky Child. Yeah, I know, pretty sweet! Have I ever mentioned my Deanna the Faerie story? I don't think I have. It's my longest story, and the first book's already finished. Maybe I'll post it sometime..... ;) If I do, it'll be probably underneath Elf-Faerie Princess. Probably. OK, well, don't forget to vote on polls, visit other blogs, and have fun!!!


Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing