Friday, August 10, 2012

Rummy-Royal and Puppies

Hello, amigo!!!

Have you guys ever heard of the game Rummy-Royal? I was just introduced to the game today!! It's kind of complicated, so I probably won't explain exactly how to play the whole thing on this blog post. I'm still kind of confused......

OK, so up above is a picture of a Rummy-Royal board. Kind of confusing looking, isn't it? That's what I thought when I first saw it!!

This is a yorkie puppy. You're probably confused why I have a picture of it, but I will clear that up shortly.

This is a shitz zu puppy. Getting more confusing.....

And, finally, this is a picture of a bichon frize puppy.

What is my point? All of these breeds are in our puppies!! Imagine all of these adorable breeds put together to make a cuddly, teddy-bear-ewok mix!!!

Later gator!!!


5 comments:

  1. No, I have not heard of it...

    Aww, those puppies look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they?? Our puppies are all in between, and they're the cutest of them all!! =D

      Delete
  2. I have no idea that there was a game called rummy-royal! The pic of the puppies were really cute! Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks for following. I'll check you out!! Bye!
      ~Storyteller

      Delete
  3. Thanks Storyteller for commenting on my blog! But please click join this site and follow me too :D Bye!!

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing