Friday, September 28, 2012

A Toy Storyish Poll

I did take this picture, by the way. Please don't take this.
I don't know what this picture reminds YOU of, but it reminds me of Toy Story.

So guess what today's post is about?

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

OK, you've waited for it.

You guessed it.

(Probably at the beginning of this post.)

Toy Story!
Yayyyyy! :)

Anyway, so I have a sibling who HATES Buzz Lightyear (I admit it. I do, too).

So guess what our poll is today?

Who is your favorite character?

*Team Woody!*


















or *Team Buzz!* 
(please no haha) :)















Place your answer in the comments.

And, if you're being awesome and lovely and everything and you actually do comment, you can pull this off and display it [hopefully] proudly on your blog!!!!! :)


Ta-dah!! All yours. :)

Now, you do realize I'm expecting to see this on some blogs.

I am serious.

Have fun!!!!!! :)


14 comments:

  1. The only part I really like about Buzz is his Spanish-ness in the last movie.
    {I'm Team Ken; LOL ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like Woody:-D LOLOLOL... I like "Evil Doctor Pork-Chop" too:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO, MADDIE!!!! =D hahaha yeah. ;D (psst don't forget to take off your award!) Thanks so much for doing this, Maddie. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is a hard choice! Probably Woody through even if I love Buzz lightyear!


    Have a great day and God bless


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I don't know if I could pick a fav!! I love all the characters (yes,even Buzz) :) maybe I would pick Woody. But then Rex is so funny too! This is hard... I've decided that I'm on the the three aliens team :D hehe!! Daaaaaady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Buzz is good after the first movie. hahaha =D The aliens hahaha that's good. :D They are hilarious, I admit it. :) I probably like Woody better myself. :)

      Delete
  5. If I had to choose, I'd pick team Buzz. :)

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing