Monday, September 3, 2012

End of Summer......

Hey, ya'll!!

The year is winding down as people start going back to school. The year speeds up, in a way, though. Gone are the lazy summer days of blogging...... (haha) =D And now we're in the busy days of life!! There's always lots of things to do during the school year!! Since I'm going to be busier, if I don't post as much, still keep coming!!!! Even if you don't comment, I love seeing that you voted on my posts, because that means that you read. :)

And now..... Jessie Bender..... ah, yes........ if you guys do like receiving these letters from our crazy, dramatic Jessie, then I will continue. (and if you guys don't comment, I'm going to continue anyway haha). :D Any other ideas from possibly other people? Tell me your thoughts, readers!!!

And by the way, I'd love to get to know you better! Just go to the Me? page and maybe leave a random fact about yourself.

Bye!!!!!

~Storyteller

P.S. How do you like my new blog design? I made it myself!! =D

P.P.S. I'd love it if you'd take my button. :)

P.P.P.S. If you're reading this, then you're awesome. If you're reading this and you follow, you rock!!! =D

8 comments:

  1. So, I took a picture, colored it white on PhotoStudio (we have a Mac computer), put words on it that I liked, then put that as the background. Then I made a header on PhotoStudio, and put it as a header, saying "instead of title". THEN (haha) I put "hide pages" on pages, make little pictures on PhotoStudio with the pages' names, put them as pictures on the sides of the blog and linked them to the pages. Then I changed to neon colors. What do you think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... it looks like mine. ;)
    Yeah, I love the stories from Jessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and you get all of the credit. =D (thanks for the idea--by the way I love This is a Test) :)
      I'm glad you love stories from Jessie!! They'll keep on coming!! =D

      Delete
  3. I think the new design is awesome! It has a lot of color, I like it! :)
    And yes, continue with the Jessie letters, please. I enjoy them. :)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing