Friday, September 14, 2012

Some Dreams, Requests, and a Poem

I had this dream where I found the awesomest blog design. EVER. It was so awesome. :) But unfortunately I have no idea how to do it!!! I also dreamed that somebody else had this blog where it was really awesome. It was so weird. Anywayyyyyyy............

So, I know a lot of you guys follow Piano Bookworm's blog Piano's Stories (I put the link there so that if you don't, you can check it out because you seriously need to), but she re-designed a little bit and now it looks awesome!!! So you need to go check that out.

Some memory words:
cooking class
explosion

I hope this wasn't a terribly boring post,
I know that it wasn't about Jessie,
I hope that you'll enjoy her cooking class,
Though it's gonna get kinda messy.
I hope you check out Piano's blog,
Because like it's pretty much sweet,
And I don't know about you guys out there,
But her design can't be beat!!

Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing