Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aaliyah // guest post.

Nice to meet you!
I am Aaliyah! I am a downright country girl in Kentucky, but I am wondering why I am not in Paris
looking up at the Eiffel Tower. I am homeschooled and in fact I don`t even know what a public school looks like!
I have brownish-blondish hair, but I have been begging my Mom to let me dye it red.
I`m a sinner saved by the grace of God.
I capture His grace with my shutter. I see His goodness through my lens. I record His mercy and forgiveness with my pen. I share His love with my life.

I love:
Photography
Card making
Crafts
Sewing
Cooking
Spending time with family
Hanging out with friends
Pinterest
Bloggin`
Writing to pen-pals
I love all vintage things
And I love life..

My blogs are: Growing in His Image and Imperishable Beauty (my fashion blog)
I hope you will ALL hop on over to both blogs and press follow! Please? I am doing a BIG giveaway once I get to 100 followers!
I will most likely post again soon, but until then good-bye!
Aaliyah

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I followed your blog! :)
    What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your Pinterest account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Canon PowerShot SSIS.
    It is a wonderful camera, although it does get on my nerves at times!

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing