Friday, May 10, 2013

you all have inspired me...


I'm not even kidding. Remember a few posts back how I talked about how I'm horrible at keeping journals and everything? Then I got all of your lovely comments about journaling. And I got this comment from Katy:

"Yes, I keep a journal! Otherwise I get so consumed with thoughts(Really) That's a good idea with using the computer as a journal. I tried it a while back, but I love being able to hold the pencil and write on the paper. I feel I can call it my own if it's on paper." {edited off the end part...}

And I realized that I have a lot of thoughts, too, that sometimes don't get written down. Feelings, really. The more artistic side of me. Not the "I did this today" kind of a thing, like what I write in my computer journal. But more like thoughts. Letters to friends that only I want to see. Feelings. I call it my Thought Journal.

And guess what?

You guys were the ones who inspired me to do it.

Thanks, Katy.

Thanks everyone else.

Because you have inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind • be polite • be amazing