Tuesday, May 7, 2013

do it today, just do it today


don't put things off.
hug your family now.
play with your pets.
smile at the new kid.
make new friends.
try new things.
be free.

"You may delay, but time will not."
"Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone."

do the things you wanted to do.
go and finish it.
go and do it.
go and try it.
don't be afraid.
you don't have forever.
just try it.
just do it.

"A year from now you may wish you had started today."
"My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time."

7 comments:

  1. Great post Storyteller! I really need this; I have a procrastination problem and I need to stop putting things off! This is a great reminder for me =D thanks for all your awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Me too. =P You're welcome!! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful <3

    I absolutely love your blog! :) It's so inspirational.

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder! I am a terrible procrastinator

    ReplyDelete

be kind • be polite • be amazing